About 1531 35th Ave
Beautiful Home, Available Now - Sorry, this home is not animal-friendly.
Located In the lovely Madrona neighborhood, welcome home where you will enjoy spending time with family and friends. Live in luxury with this meticulously remodeled home. Featuring a functional floor plan with exceptional natural light, beautiful solid hardwoods. A gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, walk-in pantry, lots of storage, and high-end stainless appliances including Bertizoni and Kitchen Aid. Every chef’s dream!
Expand your living space in the summer while you enjoy time on your deck with a peekaboo view of Lake Washington.
This stylish home was originally built in 1948 and meticulously remodeled with high-end modern elements, a true masterpiece! Radiant heat and two gas fireplaces keep you toasty in the winter, and air conditioning to keep you cool in the summer. This home is a 4-star Built Green home which allows for 20% energy use improvement above the current WA state code.
From the moment you step inside, you are greeted with warmth and style. The main floor offers an open concept living area with an inviting gas fireplace, lovely dining room, and kitchen, large windows to see the world outside and let the light shine in. The master ensuite with dual sinks and ¾ bath; a small bedroom, and a powder room are all located on this floor.
Downstairs you have plenty of space to spread out, with a large family room, gas fireplace, large windows, two bedrooms, a full bath, and nook for an office. The laundry room is also on this level, two exterior doors to the outside.
This home is a unique blend of space, privacy, and luxury and will not stay on the market long.
Showings by appointment only. To schedule a viewing, select the "contact us" to "request a tour" icon to submit your information, and an agent will reach out to you.
- Security deposit of one month's rent and last month's rent is required. The Security Deposit and last months rent may be pro-rated if necessary (up to 6 months)
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities
- No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a Maple Leaf Management LLC agent.
-Tenants are responsible for all yard care and maintenance to include weeding, watering, mowing, and light trimming. Owners have spent a lot of money in the yard and want it to be maintained in the current condition.
- $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18.
- Sorry pets are not welcome in this home.
** Our homes are non-smoking to include inside the home and on the property.
- View our Rental Criterion and Application Disclosure at http://mapleleafmgt.com/
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants.
To view, the full listing and photos go to www.mapleleafmgt.com - Available rentals
To view a virtual tour of this property, please use the following link: https://portfolio.zinspector.com/tour/3vb9qw0jmZzdVrQ5gDbrkAgWeGQMRP6x
No Pets Allowed