About 70 Rhode Island Ave. NW #502
Stunning Penthouse with DC views in Renovated Art Deco Boutique Condo Building (Bloomingdale) - FIRST MONTH FREE WITH 12 MONTH LEASE!! This sunfilled and spacious top-floor 2 bedroom (each w/ensuite bathroom), 2.5 bathroom apartment is a unique find in the vibrant Bloomingdale neighborhood. The renovated unit features a gorgeous DC view (WA monument and Capitol Building) and amazing daylight with 13 windows, two skylights, and a southern exposure facing a quiet tree-lined street. Enjoy the best of both worlds… the modern conveniences of a renovated unit with the charm of one of DC’s most desirable and beautiful neighborhoods.
The generous open-concept living space features a gas fireplace, hardwood floors, and a large chefs' kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, microwave, and dishwasher. The unit has an exceptionally spacious master bedroom, walk-in closet with built-ins, programmable dimmable lighting, full-size washer/dryer, and blackout blinds in the bedrooms. No detail was missed.
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE MOVE IN!
• DC views!
• Large open floor plan
• Master walk-in closet
• Gas fireplace (gas included)
• Modern chefs' kitchen with granite countertops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Central AC/Heating
• Full-size front load washer/dryer
• Blackout blinds
• BBQ Patio
• Cable and internet ready
UTILITIES / MAINTENANCE:
• Water, sewer, garbage/recycle removal, and gas included.
• Rent includes grounds maintenance and HOA/Condo Fees.
• Electric not included.
• Steps to trendy Bloomingdale restaurants, shops, and farmer’s market!! Including Big Bar Cafe, Boundary Stone Public House, Beau Thai, The Red Hen, Rustik Tavern, Aroi Fine Thai & Japanese Cuisine, Bacio Pizzeria, Jam Doung Style Cuisine!
• Frequent Metro bus connections to U Street, downtown, Dupont Circle, etc. G8 just outside front door!
• Located between two metro stations (Shaw/Howard & Rhode Island Ave.)
• Short distance to Home Depot, TJ Maxx, Radio Shack, and more!
• Nearby grocery stores include Field to City, Harris Teeter, and new Giant.
• Plenty of parking on Rhode Island Ave., T St. and 1st St.
• First month free (minimum 12 month lease)
• Available Immediately for a minimum 12-month lease.
• First months rent: $2600.00.
• Security deposit: $2600.00 *required at signing of lease.
• $300.00 Move in Fee.
• All potential tenants must complete a rental application and have a credit/background check run for each person on the lease.
• Credit/background check fee is $55 per tenant.
• Pets allowed on a case-by-case basis.
• Move in fee is $300.
• No Smoking.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
Please email us with your contact information and available dates/times to view the apartment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Rhode Island Ave NW
Washington DC 20001
No Pets Allowed